Senior Production Designer 07/16 to 09/19
- Responsible for creating detailed production design specs for tap handles, promotional material and LED signs for almost
every beer company international and domestic.
- Taphandles is the largest manufacturer of tap handles in the world, working with everyone from industry giants Anheuser Busch
to smaller craft and micro breweries like Freemont Brewing, or Bear Republic.
- Working with domestic and international custom manufactures to create unique and marketable designs using 3D and 2D design tools.
Freelance Graphic Artist 06/00 to Present
- Worked on production files for game components and packaging layouts for award winning board game manufacturer
Forest Pruzan Creative a Funko company.
Contributed to presentations and concept art work for Disney, Marvel, and Lucas Film.
- Created compelling and successful brand identities, marketing materials, digital and print imaging for multiple companies
including ATM Skateboards, Vans Shoes, Patagonia, Fat Wreck Chords and Pig Hog cables.
- Successfully designed graphics, visual layouts and typography for multiple companies in a wide range of industries.
As well as private label design for retail shops, sports training companies and various other clients.
- Conceived and designed overall branding for local stage workers’ union and production companies currently used at
nationally recognized concert and sports venues.
- Created logos, letterhead, t-shirts, posters, mailers, Ad campaigns, and marketing strategies that were effective in
increasing recognition and profitability, and with the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Manager / Art Director 10/11 to 08/15
Proof Lab Surf and Skate Shop
- Designed graphics for skateboards, surfboards, wet suits and accessories that increased store brand recognition.
- Private label apparel design that is responsible for the majority of revenue for the store.
- Conceived and created marketing campaigns for community outreach impacting youth activity and
- Merchandise buyer, introducing new brands that represent the aesthetic of the store, managed email campaigns,
and sales initiatives promoting both in house and outside brand activities.
- Collaborated with third-party vendors to ensure successful execution of release parties and various community events,
on time and within budget.
- Opened and closed store, managed staff, oversaw construction including build outs for new retail locations, managed
business operations, created merchandising and business development strategies that further increased the stores footprint.
- Coordinated events, acted as skate team manager, supervised skate park development and maintenance.
Art Director / Sales Representative 04/98 to 08/12
Smoothill Skateboard Distributors
- Managed sales and customer relations between Smoothill and over 800 national retail stores resulting in
revenue growth and long lasting business partnerships.
- Designed all corporate magazine ads, catalogs, promotional brochures, and flyers increasing the company profile.
- Designed all e-commerce marketing materials including e-mail flyers and e-marketing campaigns.
- Re branded 30-year corporate identity through logo redesign, website development, and various print
and digital campaigns helping create an updated image.
- Created, Managed and updated web site witch increased sales by 60 to 70 percent.
- Maintained on-line customer database and introduced new brands keeping thee company current and on trend.
Owner 05/03 to 01/07
Uncle Punk Productions
- Designed and produced custom apparel and marketing materials for the music industry and the action-sports market.
- Developed corporate identity, logos, marketing material, catalogs including extensive market research
to develop a trending and competitive brand.
- Designed and maintained company web site expanding brand recognition and increasing sales.
- Establish and maintained successful relationships with manufacturers, distributors, and retail shops.
- Manage production and marketing, researched textiles and manufacturing both foreign and domestic.
Production Assistant Project Duration/
X.O. Digital Arts Motion Picture Special Effects Studio Various Dates
- Worked on major feature films such as "Spawn" and "Flubber" preparing elements, logged shots, shipped finished product.
Published Art and Advertisements
Star Wars Pictopia, Star Wars Eye Found It, Thrasher Magazine, Poweredge Magazine,
Transworld Skateboarding Magazine,
ASR Biz, Smoothill Seasonal Catalog
Design Programs for Mac & PC:
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Rhino 3D
Microsoft Office Suite
ACT Telemarketing, Epicore ERP